photo JENNANAV1_zps95fc6869.png  photo JEANNANAV2_zpsdddd9d43.png  photo JENNANAV4_zps1f8fc25e.png

Sunday, January 24, 2016

happy sunday

happy sunday, everyone! i hope everyone had a super great sunday! 
so one of my favorite things to do with my girls is dress them alike. i don't actually do it that often but i love it when i do. so my mom is crazy talented and she is always making things for the girls. she and my grandma made these super cute outfits. they made the coats and the skirts. i mean, how cute are they? i've always wanted to be good at this kind of stuff and i am just not. i am trying however to be more creative. i will get there eventually. but for now i have my mom to do this awesome stuff for me! so thanks mimi and gigi for these cute outfits! we love them so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment