photo JENNANAV1_zps95fc6869.png  photo JEANNANAV2_zpsdddd9d43.png  photo JENNANAV4_zps1f8fc25e.png

Friday, March 6, 2015

i have insanely talented parents

my parents are pretty amazing. and not to mention really talented. my mom has made my daughters so many different things from dresses to baby carriers that they love. it's so special to have these items knowing that my mom made them. this christmas my dad surprised me and made brooklynn the most beautiful baby doll crib. i'm serious it's gorgeous! i saw him building it in the garage before christmas and i told him that i hoped it was for brooklynn. my parents lied to me and told me it was for someone at my moms work and i was super bummed. then on christmas day she opened it and we both we extremely excited! haha i felt like it was for me.. even though it was for brooklynn. and quinn loves it too, they love to put their babies to bed in it. brooklynn will after ask me to babysit her baby and then give me directions on how to put her baby down for a nap. it really is the sweetest. i love watching both of my girls be so sweet a caring with baby dolls.. it kind of makes me a little bit baby hungry.. okay a lot baby hungry.. but that is besides the point. the point is that my dad is extremely talented and so is my mom. you should be very very jealous.

 photo DSC_0034_zps0b9kpoip.jpg
 photo DSC_0037_zpskqqsp3ce.jpg
 photo DSC_0039_zpsexkfsjy1.jpg
 photo DSC_0041_zpspkviutzv.jpg
 photo DSC_0043_zps8yszay5n.jpg
 photo DSC_0048_zpscvbo615m.jpg
 photo DSC_0050_zpswhiiyrgy.jpg
 photo DSC_0070_zpszhrkyjcr.jpg
 photo DSC_0073_zpsc7ctyarv.jpg
 photo DSC_0076_zpsiw9izc23.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment