photo JENNANAV1_zps95fc6869.png  photo JEANNANAV2_zpsdddd9d43.png  photo JENNANAV4_zps1f8fc25e.png

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

attitude

so this week i have been trying to make a major effort in my attitude. even though there has been a lot of things that have happened lately that have been terrible i am tried of being under a dark cloud. i have been feeling like there having been weights tied to my legs and i've been struggling to put one foot in front of the other to make it though the day. but even though i can't help what happens to me and what happens around me i can do my best to chose to have a good attitude about it. 

this week has been better. even though i've had a few hick ups with my recovery i've noticed a huge change in my attitude throughout the day just by making the conscious choice to do so. i'm not perfect but i am trying and that't got to count for something right?

my last post was on sunshine and i meant it. there is something about getting outside and enjoying the sun and the outside that can be so healing. yesterday the girls and i went downtown to walk around the river that goes through downtown. it was a perfect day and we had so much fun. there were lots of people around and lots of dogs running around and the view was pretty great. even though i don't know many people here in austin yet i am definitely falling in love with this city.









i love this last photo. this was painted up on a bridge and it was exactly what i needed to hear. love that.


No comments:

Post a Comment